Réalisations complètes, vos chantiers, histoire de votre piscine, blogs persos, photos, montages, avant-après.

Modérateurs: ericpastaga, Equipe de moderation sections piscine.

Avis enduit piscine Basecrete

#764273 par les orpellieres
Jeu 28 Juin 2018 à 18:13

Comment swimming pool coating BASECRETE
Hello my friends,
To summarize my pool problems that unfortunately prevent me from receiving you in good conditions, by this small condensed, I ask you all the help that some friends, or friends of your friends can bring me in the field Of their knowledge.
In all cases republish by copy-paste or share a maximum, but make turn! ! for the practices of these scoundrels cannot continue with impunity.
I am therefore owner of an original pool of suspended type but on stilts, located on the 1th floor!
The bottom is visible from my garage on the ground floor and the coating is aging, (a few drops leaked by places), I decided to get it back in condition.
To do this, I contacted Mr. EYMOND LARITAZ Daniel of RESEAU PISCINE company who advised me a sealing coating called BASECRETE of which he is the importer and advised me the PIERRES ET QUARTZ society represented by Mr RIVAUD Pierre Manager and Mr FRICOUT Philippe , together depositary / authorized reseller and applicator of BASECRETE products for southern France.
Today their commercial banner that for some do not really exist, would be disappearing and the managers would have created a new ste in Ireland? https://www.solocheck.ie/.…/Polymer-Technic-Coating-Limited-...
The latter which operate in fact under various other names (PI-R-PI Castries, rstechnologie, technic-Coating, among others) after removing the old polyester laminate have applying the coating in two layers as indicated by the product fiche of the importer.
After many unresolved problems to date with these applicators, which I pass you the details and a drop-out of construction site, I had the surprise when the filling is finish of see about a dozen leaks from various importance on the periphery and under the bottom who trickles on the floor of my garage on the ground floor, for more than 100 litres I pick up every day on this cement floor that absorbs a part of it!
I have just discovered on my own expense, but with certainty, that the product BASECRETE that RESEAU PISCINE and its acolytes commercialize for its sealing properties is not watertight, since many undeniable leaks are visible under my pool.
In addition, is clearly seen view of the water line penetrate the coating on several centimetres, leaving permanent stains, which prove its porosity.
Similarly, it does not have elasticity the indicated by the product fiche of the importersince several superficial cracks appear !
Cherry on the cake, this product has no Unified Technical Document !
This information will be widely disseminated in the coming months and a website will be created on the full work with detailed photos and a page AVIS ENDUIT BASECRETE will be created on Facebook and other social networks so that abused customers can express themselves and render service to the community, but above all the to order the stakeholders to review the coating of my basin.
PS: Obviously I repertorie all reservations, which I cannot satisfy for any damage and interest potential, but lodge a complaint, is she the best solution ?
What do you think?
Very cordially.

Re: Avis enduit piscine Basecrete

#764282 par LuluDu31
Jeu 28 Juin 2018 à 23:42

Greetings
The first thing to do might be to contact DGCCRF offices. Find out where they are located in your area, and send them an email or a call about your problem with this company if you have been abused.
Second thing you might want to do is contact your house insurance and ask how they can help.
About Basesecrete i did not know about this process.

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 19 invités